Each year, our small team of inspectors investigate more than 4,000 reports of animal cruelty across South Australia. They can only continue this life-saving work with the support of people like you.
Your donation to our Combat Cruelty campaign will help us:
- keep our Inspectors on the road, right across SA
- provide urgent veterinary treatment at any time of day or night
- fund the medication and specialist nutrition where needed
- cover some of the costs of volunteer Foster Care
- seek Justice for animals via the prosecution of animal cruelty offenders
On behalf of the thousands of animals your support saves each year, thank you for your generosity.